Eat well, live well, and be merry!
Moving all the Instagram “20 facts about me” tags here. Not that it will benefit any of you, but I’ll share anyway.
1. Most people always think I’m from Manado. Some think I’m Chinese, Sundanese, or even Padangnese. I’m actually half Flores and half Dayak (Central Borneo).
2. I love dogs beyond words. I love them so much it’s crazy. One time when I was around 10 or something, I gave my “Lassie” story book to my friend because I did not want to read the sad story ever again. (In the book something happened to the dog).
3. I’m obsessed with everything Dutch. But y’all already know that.
4. I’m an avid fan of Hip Hop & R&B.
5. I’m highly dependent to eyeliner and lip gloss. 😆
6. I feel the sexiest when I clubdance, especially with R&B music. Heheh.
7. I love watching live music more than clubbing. Kalo clubbing tuh endingnya cuma capek ama ngantuk doang, dan ingatlah, alkohol di club itu mahal! Minumlah sebelum berangkat. 😆
8. I am Miss Confirmation and I hate uncertainty. I also live by my to-do lists.
9. My first and worst and last hangover happened when I was 24. I drank 4 glass of Long Islands and 3 glass of Gin & Tonic. Slept in the toilet for 2,5 hours and when I woke up I did not stop throwing up until the next 6 hours. I never let it happen again, nor should you.
10. I drink 4 – 5 liter of water everyday.
11. I wash my hands VERY often.
12. My pet peeve is rambutan. I always get goosebumps whenever I see it therefore I usually look away or cover it with tissues. Geli liat kulitnya. -_-
13. Not a fan of bakso. And I think Nasi Padang is THE BEST comfort food.
14. New York is my ultimate dream destination.
15. I have hots for bald and tattooed guys.
16. I have a very long pair of arms, my mom used to say my arms are like Orang Utan -_-
17. I bought selfie stick/tongsis but NEVER use it because I can do it with my long arms. LOL.
18. I started speaking English fluently and actively when I was 20 y.o. I picked up the American(ish) accent from TV series, movies, and songs. Before that it was passive and it was really hard to convey what I wanted to say. I understood things when I read or hear them, I could write it grammatically well, but speaking was goddamn hard. I hope my Dutch will be better. I don’t wanna be 40 when I finally could. It’s true that practice makes perfect.
19. I’m a city girl. I like beaches, I can do mountains, but I love city the most.
20. I love traveling so much but I’m (actually) still very afraid of flying until today. Taking off and turbulence get me on my nerve. I couldn’t remember how many times I have chanted “Our Father” whenever I was flying. 😆