Teppy and Her Other Sides

Eat well, live well, and be merry!

Crazy Days


Picture taken from here.

Hi there people!ย 

My days have been so crazy these past two weeks I could barely breathe. Work had consumed 90% of my energy and yet I feel that my energy tank is actually bottomless, and that’s why I used up the rest 10% going here and there, meeting new friends, catching up with old friends, those sort of stuff. I’m sorry that I haven’t been updating this blog (I miss blogging so much, believe me. Sorry that I haven’t replied your comments, but I read all of them, thanks so much for the kind words on the Ibiza bit! You guys are very sweet ๐Ÿ™‚

I had watched some movies like The Other Woman, The Amazing Spiderman 2, Godzilla, Luntang Lantung (a film based on my friend, Roy Saputra’s book, “Lontang Lantung”), and tomorrow I’ll be going to X-Men premiere event. So… lots of movies, no time to review it.ย Boohoo.

I also haven’t written furtherย about my Euro Trip series (WHICH HAPPENED LAST YEAR! My God it’s been a year!), last year’s Bali trip, recent Cirebon and Singapore trip and countless of cafes and restaurants I have tried (but it’s all over my Instagram though, do check it out if you need any references!). But I gotta tell you, I’m quite crazy for coffee shops these days. I mean, I don’t drink coffee, only hot choco or latte and some cookies, but I’m longing for a cute little cafe with a nice ambiance.

I’ve also been forcing myself to start reading again (and hide my phone inside of my bag every ย time I read so I don’t get distracted too much), ย which is working, and I love getting that carried-away-by-the-stories feeling back. Last weekend I wandered around the city alone and took a book with me, and I had a good time reading. I will bring some books I have yet to read for my long flight to Spain.ย 

I have A LOT of stuff in my mind that I wish I could channel one step at a time, but being the natural multitasking creature just like every woman is, my brain does not really shut down. It’s always: “What else? What’s next? What more? What haven’t you thought of.”

See? Too much energy.ย 

Alright then, I’ll write you soon, pretty darlings! I’ll try to write something before I leave!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


This entry was posted on May 20, 2014 by in Random, Thoughts.


Blog Stats

  • 2,399,577 hits

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 7,301 other followers

Follow Teppy and Her Other Sides on WordPress.com

Follow me on Twitter


Some say it with flowers, we say it with tumpeng (again ๐Ÿคฃ). Kicking off another big project to close this year ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹ Posting this because I miss you (and our foul mouths when we're together ๐Ÿคฃ) so much. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Have a good week ahead ๐Ÿ’‹#Monday I've lost count on how many coffee shops there are in SCBD-Senopati, but this recently opened one has surely caught my attention because not only they serve #coffee, they also provide Indonesian comfort food (a.k.a masakan rumah๐Ÿ‘Œ) and snacks and they're all affordable! #hallelujah

#teppyscoffeeshoplist #weekend #coffeeshopoftheworld #coffeeshop #cafeyouneed First time making my own cup of #coffee & latte art, thanks to @muhammadaga as our "guru" at #iflixfilkop2coffeeworkshop held by @iflix.id today. I hope my little mission of no longer being just a #coffeeshop hopper, but rather someone who actually understands the whole process in coffee-making journey down to the very last detail, will slowly but surely come to realization. At least starting today. ๐Ÿ‹ Thanks so much for the great knowledge, insights, and practices you delivered today @muhammadaga, and most of all for the learning opportunity @iflix.id! Also, you guys can now stream @filkopmovie 2 on iflix. Get on it๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ #weekend #workshop La Mouette, a little Japanese #bakery at "Little Tokyo," Melawai. Very affordable, serves #coffee, and sells the best, softest, caramel #pudding (last photo). Another good thing is that they're open from 7am to 9pm! It is located right behind Melawai Plaza. They got no wi-fi yet but they have 2 tables inside with power plugs and the place is quiet, so if you want to work or have some downtime, come come! (PS. the bread's great and their coffee is not bad at all)

#teppyscoffeeshoplist #coffeeshop #cafeyouneed #coffeeshopoftheworld #cafe #weekend
%d bloggers like this: